ALL THE APPLICANTS ASPIRING TO FILL MEF HAVE TO REGISTER IN MEF2018-19, EVEN IF REGISTERED IN EARLIER YEAR(S).
Dear Professional Colleague,
Greetings from Professional Development Committee!!!
We are pleased to welcome you for filling Multipurpose Empanelment Form (MEF) Application for the year 2018-19 with the following key highlights:
- Acceptance of digitally signed or uploading the declaration duly signed by all continuing Partner (s) / Proprietor of the firm or Member practicing in individual name.
- Introduction of Grey Fields in front of pre-filled fields (in Green) to facilitate the applicant to fill the data in case he differs with the prefilled details instead of submitting Memorandum of Changes (MOCs). The same will be accepted by ICAI after due verification.
- Shortlisted applicants would upload the Financial Documents on the MEF application itself.
- Registration in MEF only after verification through One Time Password (OTP).
- System generated SMS and Emails at the time of registration, submission of MEF and other important communication from PDC.
The last date of submission of MEF Form 2018-19 has been extended to 10th September, 2018.
For any other query/clarification, please lodge your complaint online. If the same is not resolved in 3 working days, please contact PDC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or 011-30110444 /440 between 3 pm to 5 pm.
With kind regards,